Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom - hit in the face, and dad escapes with a shot on his legs..

Reporting from the war front ... shelling by Mr. Nischal continued, and yesterday Mom was the first casualty. She caught a volley on the face and clothes, and let out a shriek. Surprisingly however, Mom later seemed unfazed and unhurt, and even talks about event in a rather light vein. 

Dad was hit a few hours later -  He claims he was tricked. In his own words 
"I was alert. Armed with a wet tissue in hand, I blocked and diverted the trajectory well. But just as I moved my hand towards the new diaper, the second volley caught me. I'm lucky I only got hit on my leg.. " 

Despite the confident front,  the previous arrogance has clearly left him. One could see signs of fatigue and humility on his tired face. Like the chap departing from the White house, he realizes that he'd presumed victory a little too soon. 

Mr. Nischal, unfortunately wasn't available for a comment. His office responded that he was 'resting'. 

.. More news to follow ..   


1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of this thing called the PeePee-TeePee? That might be something Anu would love to invest in, just so that you don't get bombarded :-)

    Or a hasmat suit might work well too :-)

    ReplyDelete